Super simple, 7-ingredient, side dish recipe this week. I hope you enjoy it!
If you try this recipe, don’t forget to let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, on Facebook, or snap a pic of your results and tag #healthconsciouskitchen on Instagram.
1.5- 2 pounds Small Red Potatoes, quartered
1/2 Lemon, juiced
2 Tablespoons Vegan Mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1/8 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, vegan mayonnaise, olive oil, salt, and pepper together until smooth and creamy.
- Add in potatoes and fresh chopped parsley, toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 7″ X 11″ glass baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F 30 minutes or until fork tender.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, salt, black pepper, or lemon juice, if desired.
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 10-15 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes